Boom Logistics Limited (ASX:BOL – Get Rating) insider Damian Banks purchased 1,400,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, February 28th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$0.15 ($0.10) per share, with a total value of A$203,000.00 ($137,162.16).
Boom Logistics Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 53.05, a quick ratio of 0.71 and a current ratio of 0.79.
Boom Logistics Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 2/27 – 3/3
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
Receive News & Ratings for Boom Logistics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boom Logistics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.