Fagron NV (OTCMKTS:ARSUF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in February. As of February 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,100 shares, a growth of 22.8% from the January 31st total of 12,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Fagron Stock Performance
ARSUF opened at $13.50 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $13.50 and a 200-day moving average price of $13.41. Fagron has a one year low of $12.57 and a one year high of $18.37.
Fagron Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fagron (ARSUF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 2/27 – 3/3
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
Receive News & Ratings for Fagron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fagron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.