Energous Co. (NASDAQ:WATT – Get Rating) CEO Cesar Johnston sold 48,238 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $0.56, for a total transaction of $27,013.28. Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 797,461 shares in the company, valued at $446,578.16. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website.
Cesar Johnston also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 15th, Cesar Johnston sold 9,533 shares of Energous stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $0.75, for a total transaction of $7,149.75.
- On Tuesday, December 6th, Cesar Johnston sold 19,000 shares of Energous stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $0.98, for a total transaction of $18,620.00.
Energous Price Performance
Energous stock opened at $0.58 on Monday. Energous Co. has a 12-month low of $0.56 and a 12-month high of $1.57. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.79 and a 200 day moving average of $0.99.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Energous Company Profile
Energous Corp. engages in the development of wireless charging technology. It focuses on the product, WattUp, a wireless power technology consisting of proprietary semiconductor chipsets, software controls, hardware designs, and antennas, that enables radio frequency based charging for electronic devices.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Energous (WATT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 2/27 – 3/3
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
Receive News & Ratings for Energous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energous and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.