Koolearn Technology Holding Limited (OTCMKTS:KLTHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of February. As of February 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,025,400 shares, a decrease of 5.8% from the January 31st total of 2,149,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Koolearn Technology Price Performance
Shares of KLTHF opened at $0.47 on Monday. Koolearn Technology has a 12-month low of $0.47 and a 12-month high of $0.47. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.47 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.47.
Koolearn Technology Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Koolearn Technology (KLTHF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 2/27 – 3/3
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
Receive News & Ratings for Koolearn Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koolearn Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.