Bank Hapoalim B.M. (OTCMKTS:BKHPF – Get Rating) dropped 16.3% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $8.64 and last traded at $8.64. Approximately 200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 3,400 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.32.
Bank Hapoalim B.M. Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $10.32 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.32.
About Bank Hapoalim B.M.
Bank Hapoalim BM engages in the provision of private and corporate banking services. It operates through the following segments: Retail, Corporate, and International Activities. The Retail Activity segment operates in Private Banking, Small Businesses, and Housing Loans. Private Banking provides a range of banking services and financial products, including investment advisory services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank Hapoalim B.M. (BKHPF)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for Bank Hapoalim B.M. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank Hapoalim B.M. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.