Capita (OTCMKTS:CTAGY – Get Rating) had its price target raised by Royal Bank of Canada from GBX 40 ($0.48) to GBX 50 ($0.60) in a research note issued to investors on Monday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Barclays began coverage on Capita in a research note on Friday, December 9th. They issued an overweight rating on the stock.
Capita Price Performance
Shares of CTAGY stock opened at $1.29 on Monday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.19 and its 200 day moving average is $1.18. Capita has a twelve month low of $1.29 and a twelve month high of $1.29.
Capita Company Profile
Capita Plc engages in the provision of technology-enabled business process outsourcing and business process management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Software, People Solutions, Customer Management, Government Services, Technology Solutions, Specialist Services, and Group Trading and Central Services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capita (CTAGY)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for Capita Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capita and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.