ENEOS Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:JXHLY – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.7% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$6.96 and last traded at C$6.96. Approximately 690 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 73% from the average daily volume of 2,572 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$7.01.
ENEOS Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$6.88 and its 200-day moving average price is C$6.82.
ENEOS Company Profile
ENEOS Holdings, Inc engages in the management of its group companies which are in the energy, resources, and materials businesses. It operates through the following segments: Energy, Oil and Natural Gas Exploration and Production, Metals, and Others. The Energy segment offers petroleum refining and marketing, basic chemical products, lubricants, specialty and performance chemical products, coal, electricity, gas, and new energy.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ENEOS (JXHLY)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for ENEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ENEOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.