StockNews.com upgraded shares of inTEST (NYSE:INTT – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a strong-buy rating in a research note released on Monday morning.
Separately, Northland Securities initiated coverage on inTEST in a report on Monday, November 21st. They issued an outperform rating and a $20.00 price objective for the company.
inTEST Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE INTT opened at $15.11 on Monday. inTEST has a 12 month low of $6.07 and a 12 month high of $15.98. The company has a market cap of $166.51 million, a P/E ratio of 19.37 and a beta of 1.93. The business’s 50 day moving average is $13.37 and its two-hundred day moving average is $10.44. The company has a quick ratio of 1.35, a current ratio of 2.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22.
inTEST Corp. engages in the supply of precision-engineered solutions for manufacturing and testing across a wide range of markets including automotive, defense, aerospace, electronics, fiber optic, machining, medical, telecom, and semiconductor. It operates through the Thermal Products and Electromechanical Semiconductor Products (EMS) business segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on inTEST (INTT)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for inTEST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for inTEST and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.