Innovent Biologics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IVBXF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of February. As of February 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,375,300 shares, an increase of 5.4% from the January 31st total of 6,048,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3,035.9 days.
Innovent Biologics Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS IVBXF opened at $4.77 on Tuesday. Innovent Biologics has a twelve month low of $2.29 and a twelve month high of $6.00. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $5.06 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.29.
Innovent Biologics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovent Biologics (IVBXF)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for Innovent Biologics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovent Biologics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.