WSP Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:WSHLY – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. WSP shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 600 shares.
WSP Stock Up ∞
WSP Company Profile
WSP Holdings Limited is an integrated manufacturer specialized in oil country tubular goods (OCTG). The Company’s products primarily consist of tubing, casing, line pipes and drill pipes. The Company also produces heat-insulating tubing, tube for perforating gun, slotted screen pipes, boiler tubes and other pipes, including electric resistance welding (ERW) pipes, in different specifications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WSP (WSHLY)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for WSP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WSP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.