Acreage Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACRDF – Get Rating) shares were down 1.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.85 and last traded at $0.89. Approximately 682 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 26,816 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.90.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald boosted their price objective on shares of Acreage from $1.28 to $1.44 and gave the company a “neutral” rating in a report on Wednesday, November 9th.
Acreage Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.95 and its 200-day moving average is $1.12.
Acreage Holdings, Inc, formerly High Street Capital Partners, is a principal investment firm specializing in cannabis industry. Acreage Holdings, Inc was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acreage (ACRDF)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Acreage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acreage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.