A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Constellium (NYSE: CSTM) recently:
- 2/23/2023 – Constellium had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/23/2023 – Constellium had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $15.00 to $20.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/23/2023 – Constellium was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/23/2023 – Constellium had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $17.00 to $18.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2023 – Constellium had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $12.50 to $17.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Constellium Price Performance
NYSE CSTM opened at $15.87 on Wednesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.43, a current ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.54. The company has a market cap of $2.25 billion, a PE ratio of 7.28 and a beta of 1.92. Constellium SE has a 52 week low of $9.82 and a 52 week high of $19.55. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $14.29 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $12.76.
Constellium (NYSE:CSTM – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, February 22nd. The industrial products company reported $0.20 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.21 by ($0.01). Constellium had a net margin of 3.81% and a return on equity of 53.55%. The business had revenue of $1.84 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.82 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.06 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 8.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Research analysts predict that Constellium SE will post 1.33 earnings per share for the current year.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Constellium
Constellium SE operates as a holding company with interest in the design and manufacture of a range of specialty rolled, and extruded aluminum products, serving primarily the aerospace, packaging and automotive end-markets. The company operates through the following segments: Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products, Aerospace & Transportation, and Automotive Structures & Industry.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Constellium (CSTM)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Constellium SE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Constellium SE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.