Jefferies Financial Group upgraded shares of Bridgestone (OTCMKTS:BRDCY – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
Bridgestone Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS BRDCY opened at $19.24 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20, a current ratio of 2.30 and a quick ratio of 1.47. Bridgestone has a 12 month low of $16.08 and a 12 month high of $20.97. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $18.49 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $18.18.
Bridgestone Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bridgestone (BRDCY)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Bridgestone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bridgestone and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.