Fairway Group Holdings Corp. (OTCMKTS:FWMHQ – Get Rating) shares crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.01 and traded as low as $0.00. Fairway Group shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 2,273,400 shares changing hands.
Fairway Group Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.01.
Fairway Group Company Profile
Fairway Group Holdings Corp. is a food retailer. The Company sells fresh, natural and organic products, prepared foods, and hard-to-find specialty and gourmet offerings along with an assortment of conventional groceries. As of December 27, 2015, the Company operated 15 stores in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, over four of which included Fairway Wines & Spirits locations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fairway Group (FWMHQ)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Fairway Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairway Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.