Hesai Group (NASDAQ:HSAI – Get Rating) will release its earnings data after the market closes on Wednesday, March 15th.
Hesai Group Stock Down 2.7 %
Shares of HSAI opened at $18.47 on Wednesday. Hesai Group has a 12 month low of $17.20 and a 12 month high of $30.35.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Credit Suisse Group initiated coverage on Hesai Group in a research note on Tuesday. They set an “outperform” rating and a $28.00 price objective on the stock.
Hesai Group Company Profile
Hesai Group engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of three-dimensional light detection and ranging solutions, through its subsidiaries. Its LiDAR products are used in passenger and commercial vehicles. Hesai Group is based in Shanghai, China.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hesai Group (HSAI)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Hesai Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hesai Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.