Honey Badger Silver Inc. (CVE:TUF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 2.9% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$0.18 and last traded at C$0.18. 44,764 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 15% from the average session volume of 38,932 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.17.
Honey Badger Silver Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is C$0.13 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.07. The company has a market cap of C$5.45 million, a PE ratio of -1.59 and a beta of 2.24.
About Honey Badger Silver
Honey Badger Silver Inc acquires, explores for, and develops mineral properties in Canada. It primarily explores for silver, cobalt, gold, zinc, lead, and diamond deposits. The company's flagship project is the Thunder Bay Polymetallic Silver Project covering an area of 16,800 hectares located in Ontario.
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Honey Badger Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Honey Badger Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.