JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded shares of NSK (OTCMKTS:NPSKY – Get Rating) from a neutral rating to an overweight rating in a report issued on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
NSK Trading Down 0.6 %
OTCMKTS:NPSKY opened at $11.34 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of $2.91 billion, a PE ratio of 24.65 and a beta of 0.82. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $10.89 and a 200-day simple moving average of $10.69. NSK has a 52-week low of $9.65 and a 52-week high of $12.63. The company has a quick ratio of 1.21, a current ratio of 1.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32.
NSK Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NSK (NPSKY)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for NSK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NSK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.