Credit Suisse Group cut shares of SMC (OTCMKTS:SMCAY – Get Rating) from an outperform rating to a neutral rating in a research report released on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
SMC Stock Down 1.9 %
SMC stock opened at $25.96 on Tuesday. SMC has a 52-week low of $18.52 and a 52-week high of $29.65. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $24.34 and a 200-day moving average of $22.83. The firm has a market capitalization of $33.92 billion, a P/E ratio of 18.15 and a beta of 0.96.
SMC Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMC (SMCAY)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for SMC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.