Transurban Group (OTCMKTS:TRAUF – Get Rating) shares fell 2.3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $9.37 and last traded at $9.37. 1,248 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 65% from the average session volume of 3,536 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.59.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Citigroup upgraded Transurban Group from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, January 3rd.
Transurban Group Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $9.52 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.12.
Transurban Group Company Profile
Transurban Group Ltd. engages in the development, operation and maintenance of toll roads. It operates through the following geographical segments: Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in Australia and North America. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Docklands, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Transurban Group (TRAUF)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Transurban Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transurban Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.