Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 5.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $3.32 and last traded at $3.34. 9,756,023 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 36% from the average session volume of 7,157,988 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.55.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com upgraded shares of Uranium Energy to a “sell” rating in a research report on Monday, January 16th.
Uranium Energy Trading Down 5.9 %
The company has a market capitalization of $1.24 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 167.08 and a beta of 2.02.
Uranium Energy Company Profile
Uranium Energy Corp. engages in the provision of uranium mining and related activities. It includes the exploration, pre-extraction, extraction, and processing of uranium and titanium concentrates. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, Canada, and Paraguay. The company was founded by Alan P.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uranium Energy (UEC)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Uranium Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uranium Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.