Shares of Xtera Communications, Inc. (OTCMKTS:XCOMQ – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Xtera Communications shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares.
Xtera Communications Stock Performance
About Xtera Communications
Xtera Communications, Inc engages in the provision of optical transport solutions. Its products include NXT and Nu-Wave Optima configuration. The company was founded by Mohammed Islam, Robert A. Lundy, and Hayden H. Harris in 1998 and is headquartered in Allen, TX.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xtera Communications (XCOMQ)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Xtera Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xtera Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.