GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GAMI – Get Rating) gapped up prior to trading on Tuesday . The stock had previously closed at $19.10, but opened at $19.75. GAMCO Investors shares last traded at $19.75, with a volume of 183 shares changing hands.
GAMCO Investors Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 2.24, a current ratio of 2.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28. The stock has a market cap of $495.87 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.65 and a beta of 1.26. The company’s fifty day moving average is $17.74.
About GAMCO Investors
GAMCO Investors, Inc operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of investment advisory and asset management services. It offers investment advisory principally through Gabelli Funds and GAMCO Asset, which manages separate accounts for high net worth individuals, institutions, and qualified pension plans, and through its role as advisor to a family of mutual funds.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GAMCO Investors (GAMI)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for GAMCO Investors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GAMCO Investors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.