Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:GSPY – Get Rating) shares shot up 0.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $21.81 and last traded at $21.78. 14,783 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 49% from the average session volume of 9,900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.74.
Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF Price Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $21.86 and a 200-day simple moving average of $21.49.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF (GSPY)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gotham Enhanced 500 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.