Shares of Lundin Energy AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:LNEGY – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $42.50 and traded as low as $42.50. Lundin Energy AB (publ) shares last traded at $42.50, with a volume of 100 shares trading hands.
Lundin Energy AB (publ) Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $42.50 and its 200 day moving average is $42.50.
Lundin Energy AB (publ) Company Profile
Lundin Energy AB (publ), an independent oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties primarily in Norway. As of December 31, 2021, it had proved plus probable oil and gas reserves of 639.1 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe); and proved plus probable plus possible oil and gas reserves of 799.4 MMboe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lundin Energy AB (publ) (LNEGY)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Lundin Energy AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lundin Energy AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.