Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (NYSE:UPC – Get Rating) rose 7.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.64 and last traded at $0.64. Approximately 10,661 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 319,906 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.59.
Universe Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.91 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.00.
About Universe Pharmaceuticals
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC, a pharmaceutical company, engages in the manufacture, marketing, distribution, and sale of traditional Chinese medicine derivative products in China. It offers products for the treatment of common chronic health conditions in the elderly for physical wellness and longevity; and cold and flu medications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universe Pharmaceuticals (UPC)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Universe Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universe Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.