Analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Zovio (NYSE:ZVO – Get Rating) in a report issued on Thursday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Zovio Price Performance
ZVO opened at $0.01 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $290,878.50, a PE ratio of -0.01 and a beta of 1.36. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.01. Zovio has a 12 month low of $0.08 and a 12 month high of $1.79.
Zovio Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zovio (ZVO)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Zovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zovio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.