Adamis Pharmaceuticals Co. (NASDAQ:ADMP – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.21 and traded as low as $0.14. Adamis Pharmaceuticals shares last traded at $0.14, with a volume of 919,210 shares changing hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on Adamis Pharmaceuticals in a research report on Friday. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.21 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.21.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Adamis Pharmaceuticals
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development, and sale of pharmaceutical, specialty biopharmaceutical, and other drug products. The company provides products in various therapeutic areas, including allergy, respiratory, opioid overdose, and erectile dysfunction markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adamis Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.