AirBoss of America Corp. (OTCMKTS:ABSSF – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $6.70 and traded as high as $6.81. AirBoss of America shares last traded at $6.58, with a volume of 3,478 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, TD Securities decreased their price objective on shares of AirBoss of America from C$14.50 to C$14.00 in a research note on Wednesday, March 1st.
AirBoss of America Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $6.78 and its 200-day moving average is $6.70.
AirBoss of America Company Profile
AirBoss of America Corp. engages in the provision of compounded rubber, survivability solutions and anti-vibration components to a diverse group of customers globally. It operates through the following segments: Rubber Solutions, Engineered Products, AirBoss Defense Group, and Unallocated Corporate Costs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AirBoss of America (ABSSF)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for AirBoss of America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AirBoss of America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.