Corsair Partnering Corp. (NYSE:CORS.U – Get Rating) was up 0.5% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $10.75 and last traded at $10.25. Approximately 1,600 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $10.20.
Corsair Partnering Stock Up 0.5 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $10.11 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.95.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Corsair Partnering (CORS.U)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Corsair Partnering Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corsair Partnering and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.