Mohr Growth ETF (BATS:MOHR – Get Rating)’s share price was down 0.4% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $19.32 and last traded at $19.33. Approximately 26,283 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $19.41.
Mohr Growth ETF Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $19.51 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $19.60.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mohr Growth ETF (MOHR)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Mohr Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mohr Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.