OCA Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:OCAXU – Get Rating) shares traded up 5% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $10.75 and last traded at $10.75. 1,200 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 7,564 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.23.
OCA Acquisition Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $10.30 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $10.17.
About OCA Acquisition
OCA Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. The company focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. OCA Acquisition Corp. was incorporated in 2020 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OCA Acquisition (OCAXU)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for OCA Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OCA Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.