Patriot Battery Metals Inc (OTCMKTS:RGDCF – Get Rating) traded down 3.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$10.15 and last traded at C$10.17. 43,069 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 69% from the average session volume of 139,788 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$10.54.
Patriot Battery Metals Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of C$8.97 and a 200-day moving average of C$6.21.
About Patriot Battery Metals
Patriot Battery Metals, Inc is a junior exploration company, which engages in the acquisition, and advancement of strategic and prospective assets to the benefit of its shareholder. Its properties includes Corvette, Hidden Lake, Golden Frac Sand, Eastmain, Lac Du Ceryl, and Pontax River. The company was founded on May 10, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Patriot Battery Metals (RGDCF)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Patriot Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Patriot Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.