Sigyn Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SIGY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 29.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $0.48 and last traded at $0.32. 466,859 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 911% from the average session volume of 46,178 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.25.
Sigyn Therapeutics Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $12.24 million, a P/E ratio of -3.56 and a beta of -1.31. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.20 and its 200-day moving average is $0.21.
About Sigyn Therapeutics
Sigyn Therapeutics, Inc operates as a development-stage therapeutic technology company, which focuses on the treatment of life-threatening inflammatory conditions that are precipitated by cytokine storm syndrome. The company was founded by James A. Joyce and Craig P. Roberts on December 15, 2014 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sigyn Therapeutics (SIGY)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Sigyn Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sigyn Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.