Stolt-Nielsen Limited (OTCMKTS:SOIEF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $27.70 and traded as high as $30.35. Stolt-Nielsen shares last traded at $30.35, with a volume of 105 shares changing hands.
Stolt-Nielsen Trading Up 1.8 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $27.70 and its two-hundred day moving average is $25.23.
Stolt-Nielsen Company Profile
Stolt-Nielsen Ltd. is a holding company engaged in the provision of integrated transportation, storage, and distribution solutions for chemicals and other bulk liquid products. It operates through the following segments: Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals, Stolt Tank Containers, Stolt Sea Farm, and Corporate and Other.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stolt-Nielsen (SOIEF)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Stolt-Nielsen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stolt-Nielsen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.