Stock analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Trio-Tech International (NYSE:TRT – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Trio-Tech International Trading Down 3.0 %
Trio-Tech International stock opened at $4.55 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04, a current ratio of 2.48 and a quick ratio of 2.22. Trio-Tech International has a one year low of $4.05 and a one year high of $8.45. The stock has a market capitalization of $18.56 million, a PE ratio of 9.48 and a beta of 1.37. The business’s fifty day moving average is $4.67 and its 200 day moving average is $4.73.
Trio-Tech International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trio-Tech International (TRT)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Trio-Tech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio-Tech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.