Air New Zealand Limited (OTCMKTS:ANZFF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 1.9% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.49 and last traded at $0.49. Approximately 500 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 4,723 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.49.
Air New Zealand Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.50 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.47.
About Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand Ltd. engages in the transportation of passengers and cargo on an integrated network of scheduled airline services. It also provides engineering and maintenance services. The company was founded on April 26, 1940 and is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air New Zealand (ANZFF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Air New Zealand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air New Zealand and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.