Concierge Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CNCG – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.5% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $1.67 and last traded at $1.83. Approximately 4,098 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 575% from the average daily volume of 607 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.84.
Concierge Technologies Stock Down 4.4 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.66 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.45.
About Concierge Technologies
Concierge Technologies, Inc is a holding company, which through its subsidiaries engages in the provision of financial services, food manufacturing, security systems, and beauty products. It operates through the following segments: U.SA Investment Fund Management, U.SA Beauty Products, New Zealand Food Industry, and Canada Security Alarm Systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Concierge Technologies (CNCG)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Concierge Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Concierge Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.