Geodrill Limited (OTCMKTS:GDLLF – Get Rating) shares were down 2.3% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $2.17 and last traded at $2.17. Approximately 500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 5,553 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.22.
Geodrill Trading Down 2.3 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.22 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.02.
Geodrill Company Profile
Geodrill Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides mineral exploration drilling services to mining companies in West Africa, Zambia, and Peru. It offers reverse circulation, core, air-core, deep directional, reverse circulation grade control, water borehole, underground, mine blast hole, and horizontal drilling services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Geodrill (GDLLF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Geodrill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Geodrill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.