Inpex Co. (OTCMKTS:IPXHF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 1.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $10.82 and last traded at $10.82. Approximately 573 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 86% from the average daily volume of 4,140 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.96.
Inpex Trading Down 1.3 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $10.88 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.67.
INPEX Corp. engages in the research, exploration, development, production and sales of oil and natural gas and other mineral resources. It operates through in the following geographic segments: Japan; Asia and Oceania; Eurasia; Middle East and Africa; and Americas. The company was founded on April 3, 2006 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inpex (IPXHF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Inpex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inpex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.