Lindsell Train Investment Trust Plc (LON:LTI – Get Rating) insider Michael Lindsell acquired 25 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, March 10th. The shares were bought at an average price of £1,025 ($1,232.56) per share, for a total transaction of £25,625 ($30,814.09).
Michael Lindsell also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, March 8th, Michael Lindsell purchased 50 shares of Lindsell Train Investment Trust stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of £1,024.60 ($1,232.08) per share, for a total transaction of £51,230 ($61,604.14).
- On Monday, February 13th, Michael Lindsell acquired 25 shares of Lindsell Train Investment Trust stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of £1,035 ($1,244.59) per share, with a total value of £25,875 ($31,114.72).
- On Tuesday, February 7th, Michael Lindsell purchased 100 shares of Lindsell Train Investment Trust stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of £1,035 ($1,244.59) per share, with a total value of £103,500 ($124,458.87).
Lindsell Train Investment Trust Price Performance
Lindsell Train Investment Trust stock opened at GBX 1,020 ($12.27) on Friday. The company has a market cap of £2.04 million, a PE ratio of -8.16 and a beta of 0.54. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 1,034.77 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 1,023.44. Lindsell Train Investment Trust Plc has a 12 month low of GBX 944 ($11.35) and a 12 month high of GBX 1,305 ($15.69).
About Lindsell Train Investment Trust
Lindsell Train Investment Trust Plc is an closed-ended balanced mutual fund of funds launched and managed by Lindsell Train Limited. The fund invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. It seeks to invest in securities of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund primarily invests in equities, unquoted equities, bonds, other Lindsell Train managed fund products, cash, and other financial investments.
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Lindsell Train Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lindsell Train Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.