IWG (OTCMKTS:IWGFF – Get Rating) had its target price hoisted by stock analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from GBX 150 ($1.80) to GBX 190 ($2.28) in a report released on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Barclays downgraded IWG from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating in a report on Friday, February 3rd.
IWG Stock Down 1.9 %
OTCMKTS:IWGFF opened at $2.24 on Thursday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.25 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.93. IWG has a 52-week low of $1.31 and a 52-week high of $3.73.
IWG Plc is a holding company, which engages in the provision of workspace solutions through multiple brands. The firm offers office space, membership, meeting rooms, co-working, virtual office, and workplace recovery solutions. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific, United Kingdom, and Other.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IWG (IWGFF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for IWG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IWG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.