Just Eat Takeaway.com (OTCMKTS:TKAYY – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.4% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $10.58 and last traded at $10.47. 342,600 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 271% from the average session volume of 92,365 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.42.
Just Eat Takeaway.com Stock Up 0.4 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $10.46 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.46.
About Just Eat Takeaway.com
Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V. operates an online food delivery marketplace. The company focuses on connecting consumers and restaurants through its platforms. It serves in the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and Switzerland, as well as through partnerships in Colombia and Brazil.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Just Eat Takeaway.com (TKAYY)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Just Eat Takeaway.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Just Eat Takeaway.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.