Labrador Iron Ore Royalty (OTCMKTS:LIFZF – Get Rating) had its price target dropped by Raymond James to C$36.00 in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Trading Down 5.3 %
OTCMKTS:LIFZF opened at $23.02 on Thursday. Labrador Iron Ore Royalty has a one year low of $19.35 and a one year high of $39.41. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $27.52 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $24.49.
About Labrador Iron Ore Royalty
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Labrador Iron Ore Royalty (LIFZF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Labrador Iron Ore Royalty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.