Investment analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein began coverage on shares of Li Ning (OTCMKTS:LNNGY – Get Rating) in a report released on Thursday, The Fly reports. The firm set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Li Ning Stock Performance
LNNGY stock opened at $203.57 on Thursday. Li Ning has a 12-month low of $129.01 and a 12-month high of $259.00. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $229.48 and its 200 day simple moving average is $205.31.
About Li Ning
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Li Ning (LNNGY)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Li Ning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Li Ning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.