Maiden Holdings North America, Ltd. (NYSE:MHNC – Get Rating) dropped 2.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $18.11 and last traded at $18.40. Approximately 2,813 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 7% from the average daily volume of 3,024 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.85.
Maiden Holdings North America Price Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $18.74 and its 200-day simple moving average is $18.13.
Maiden Holdings North America Dividend Announcement
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, March 1st. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, February 15th were paid a $0.4844 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, February 14th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Maiden Holdings North America (MHNC)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Maiden Holdings North America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maiden Holdings North America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.