Molten Ventures Plc (OTCMKTS:GRWXF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 19,900 shares, an increase of 19,800.0% from the February 13th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 11.7 days.
Molten Ventures Price Performance
OTCMKTS:GRWXF opened at $4.00 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $4.42 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $4.32. Molten Ventures has a 1 year low of $3.12 and a 1 year high of $8.51.
About Molten Ventures
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Molten Ventures (GRWXF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Molten Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Molten Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.