National Express Group (OTCMKTS:NXPGF – Get Rating) was downgraded by investment analysts at Liberum Capital from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report released on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, UBS Group reduced their price objective on National Express Group from GBX 320 ($3.85) to GBX 200 ($2.41) in a research note on Wednesday, January 25th.
National Express Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS NXPGF opened at $1.45 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $1.68 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.89. National Express Group has a one year low of $1.45 and a one year high of $3.22.
About National Express Group
National Express Group Plc engages in the public transport operation with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America, and the Middle East. It operates through the following segments: UK Bus, UK Coach, Rail, North America, Spain and Morocco, and Central functions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on National Express Group (NXPGF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for National Express Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for National Express Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.