Pharmacielo Ltd (OTCMKTS:PHCEF – Get Rating) dropped 14.1% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 13,659 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 79% from the average daily volume of 64,155 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Pharmacielo Trading Down 14.1 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.20 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.25.
Pharmacielo Company Profile
PharmaCielo Ltd., through its subsidiary, PharmaCielo Colombia Holdings SAS., cultivates, processes, produces, and supplies medicinal-grade cannabis oil extracts and related products in Colombia and internationally. It provides cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol-focused cannabis oil extracts for channel distributors, including pharmacies, medical clinics, and cosmetic companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pharmacielo (PHCEF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Pharmacielo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharmacielo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.