Vontobel Holding AG (OTCMKTS:VONHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 8,300 shares, a drop of 46.1% from the February 13th total of 15,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 83.0 days.
Vontobel Price Performance
OTCMKTS:VONHF opened at C$71.86 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is C$71.34 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$63.80. Vontobel has a twelve month low of C$53.83 and a twelve month high of C$82.40.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vontobel (VONHF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Vontobel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vontobel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.