Westhaven Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:WTHVF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 4,000 shares, a decline of 77.4% from the February 13th total of 17,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 280,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Westhaven Gold Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:WTHVF opened at $0.22 on Friday. Westhaven Gold has a twelve month low of $0.21 and a twelve month high of $0.60. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.26 and its 200 day moving average is $0.28.
Westhaven Gold Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Westhaven Gold (WTHVF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Westhaven Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westhaven Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.